Thursday, October 25, 2012

Ways to Store Image Plates

This is a couple of the
many, many, many, MANY,
different ways to store Nail Art Image Plates.
 
When I first started my collection of Image Plates
I stored them in Photo Albums.
(I really wanted business card holders
but could NOT find them ANYWHERE)
These cute glitter photo albums came from Target
Arount 1.99 Each and I put the different sets in
different color albums =)

My collection grew and I ran out of multi-color
albums sooo......
I started a binder. Alot of people use this method.
Its just a binder with "coupon holder" or "baseball card holder"
sleeves inside each page has 9 inserts.
(18 if you put them in back to back...
but I dont do that)

This is the shelf liner that I used to insert into
each little insert.

This is what it looks like
UP CLOSE 0.o

Some people make perfect little square
sheets to fill the entire insert, I however
only use enought to keep the image plate from
sliding out.

As you see here =)

TA DA!
(a look from the back side)
 
and now the front.
 
I hope this gives you an idea to store your image plates...
If you have any other ideas feel free to leave a comment or photo
Id love to see them!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment